Skip to Main Content
Field Permit Application Condition & Provisions
Call (516-599-8000) or visit the Recreation Department (55 Wilbur St. Lynbrook, N.Y.)
to determine if the date you want is available. Use is subject to all conditions listed below:
- No change is allowed to be made by permittee in the schedule stated herein without written permission from the Lynbrook Recreation Commission.
- The Lynbrook Recreation Commission must be immediately notified in writing of any contemplated change in the established schedule cited in this permit, or of any intention to abandon the designated play area assigned to this permit.
- No charge shall be made for admission to the park. There shall not be any solicitation of funds in any manner, shape or form; before, during or after games.
- This permit is issued and accepted with the express consent and understanding that there is no liability on the part of the Inc. Village of Lynbrook, or on the part of the Lynbrook Recreation Commission, with respect to supervision and maintenance of the play area, and the permittee hereby agrees to save and hold harmless the Inc. Village of Lynbrook and any and all of its departments or subdivisions from any and all liability for anything and everything arising from, or out of, the use of the park and play area by, or under the permittee.
- The permittee agrees to relinquish the herein assigned play area upon request by the Lynbrook Recreation Commission, when such play area is to be used by the Inc. Village of Lynbrook, by the Recreation Commission, or by any special permittee, for celebrations, patriotic observances, memorials, or events and occasions of a similar character. The herein named permittee shall be given permission to use relinquished play area, or any other play area assigned by the Lynbrook Recreation Commission, at a subsequent date, for any such relinquishment.
- This permit is subject to revocation for failure on the part of the permittee to leave the field in good playing condition and free from litter, after each game, or for failure to maintain proper decorum and order during all games. No glass bottles or drinking glasses are permitted in the park and all types of beverage cans or containers must be deposited in litter baskets. These conditions extend to and apply also to opposing and/or visiting teams and the duty is placed upon the permittee herein to see to their full and complete performance.
- No persons other than those composing the playing teams shall be permitted on the play area assigned herein, during either practice or regular games of the permittee.
- Permittees must furnish their own base bags and playing paraphernalia.
- Breach of any of the conditions and provisions set forth herein will result in immediate revocation of this permit.
- This permit shall not become valid unless and until the duplicate copy has been signed by permittee and returned to the Lynbrook Recreation Commission.
- This permit must be available for inspection by Lynbrook Recreation Commission, by Lynbrook Police Department or any person designated by Lynbrook Board of Trustees.
- THIS PERMIT IS ISSUED AND ACCEPTED WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING AND CONDITION THAT ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE LYNBROOK RECREATION COMMISSION IN FORCE AND IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF THE ISSUANCE OF THIS PERMIT WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED AND UPON FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OR ANY OF THE CONDITIONS OF THIS PERMIT THE SAID PERMIT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REVOKED.